Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ryan's Christmas program

Ryan is a distinguished member of his band as well as the only member to make the All City Band. What cool instrument does he play....the TUBA

It was lots of fun, he even had a solo. The tuba has come a long ways since I was in high school.

Jessi now wants to play the tuba, the big drum, as well as play basketball. Has anyone told her she is going to be 4'10" if she is lucky. Keep dreaming BIG, little one.


I got to catch up with the boys and their sister. I got a family photo for the first time in years.

It was a fun night and the best part is they get to stay with us over the Christmas break!!!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow! Jessi looks so grown up in the picture in front of the drum...I can totally see her carrying the big bass drum in the band...maybe she should reconsider the triangle...I also love your blogaherra...(a sudden string if blogs posted at once) I also enjoy the fact that mt name is mentioned several times...yeah!